Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Ready for Monday!

I HATE Mondays...Hate 'em!!! Tomorrow, I am sure we will be crazy busy! The good thing is that the day will usually fly by because we are so busy! I am off Tuesday and that is WONDERFUL! Jennifer came over and ate waffles this morning and we hung out for a little while and then she had to go grocery shopping. Caitlyn and Jack were at their MawMaw's and after Hayden layed down for his morning nap, Dale and I cleaned the house! It is a lot easier to clean when there are no kids in the way! We got so much done, of course tonight as I sit here "blogging", you really cannot tell that we worked so hard on it today! We did our taxes today and it looks okay so far! I hope we will be able to pay off a lot of bills and have a little fun too! I almost dread work tomorrow, there seems to be a lot of drama lately! I think we are all getting a little cabin fever and ready for summer to get here. The winter months really take their toll on us at the clinic. Things are very stressful and we work longer hours, that makes us all a little crabby! The home life is great!! The kids are silly and growing like weeds! I can't wait for summer to get here and let Hayden go outside more! Mom went to Daniel's this weekend and seemed to have a good time! She is adjusting to "sharing" her baby! We did get to spend a little time with Shannon and David this weekend! They bought a new TV, and "Handy Man" Dale got to go put it together for them! Then we went and ate Chinese food...not my favorite, but it was nice getting to visit outside of work! Anyway, if you remember my "next week resolution" was to be a better mommy and try to plan ahead a little, I must stop blogging and get to plannin for tomorrow. More later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You are a good Mommy!! I hope you had a great day! And guess what? I'll be upstairs all freaking week!!! So, we'll be seeing alot of each other.. We even have the same day off this week!!

    ReplyDelete