Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have shopped until I dropped!

I dropped the kids off at school this morning at 8am, then met Betty here so we could go shopping in Little Rock for Hayden's birthday presents. Our destination was "Toy Up", but when we got there at 8:45, we read that they don't open until 10am!! We spent about an hour looking around WalMart and then we finally got to go to Toy Up. What a crazy expensive store that was...needless to say, I will NOT be going back! Perhaps if I was a brain surgeon instead of a mere medical assistant, I could afford those toys!! We ended up going to ToysRUs and he found a toy that he REALLY wanted! It only cost $17, so we went to look at some clothes! This lady starts telling us that they just put all of their underwear and panties on sale for $1.50 a package! They were the cute character underwear like Transformers, ScoobyDoo and SpiderMan! We spent about $50 on underwear for Caitlyn, Jackson, Laura and Austin! I think my kids ended up with over 25 pair of underwear a piece! Totally silly for us to do, but it was fun! Then we went to Olive Garden and ate lunch! Hayden was starving, he was so good today! On our way back home, we stopped by BabiesRUs and bought a few outfits for him! All in all it was a busy, but nice day! This evening I had to make an emergency trip to Kohls to get some new shoes for Caitlyn, hers were AWEFUL! She insisted on these light up Sketchers! They are cute, but I was sure hoping that we were moving past the light up shoe phase! She is so full of surprises! Well, Hayden is in Dale's lap crying for me, so I have to go...more later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment