Thursday, January 29, 2009

Almost Friday!!!

One more day to go! I am sooo ready for the weekend! I have decided that my next week resolution is to get everything ready the night before. I am a procrastinator (did I spell that right??) and it makes my mornings a stressfull mess! First of all, I cannot leave a mess in my kitchen, if there are dishes from the night before that got put in the sink, I have to clean it. It will drive me crazy to know I have to come home to a dirty house so I usually get caught up in cleaning and forget to get everything else done. Thank God for mom!! She comes over at 6:30am and gets Caitlyn's lunch ready for her and gets breakfast fixed for them! On a normal day, I get home at around 6:40 and have to do homework with Caitlyn and get supper fixed (usually Dale tries to have this done) then clean the kitchen, bathe the kids and blog before bed...it is normally around 11pm before I can even think about bed. I wake up at 6am and take a shower then get myself dressed...then I make the biggest mistake EVER...I go to the kitchen! Once I set foot in the kitchen, my brain is in clean and cook mode! I forget to get the kids up and dressed...luckily mom shows up and says..."are you going to wake up Caitlyn and Jack." I guess I just forget what time it is! Once I do wake them up, all I do is stress them out saying "we are running late we are running late hurry hurry hurry." Poor kids, they are probably going to have ulcers any day now!!! So, that is why I love the weekends...I can relax and enjoy my life for a couple of days! I have promised myself to be a better mommy and planner next week (we'll see how it goes)! The kids are doing great! Jack and Caitlyn are watching a TV show in her bed (I am sure they will be outgrowing that any day now). Hayden is sound asleep (for the record...I got to spend a total of 2 hours with him today) :(
I cannot believe that he will be one in 2 more weeks! He is so sweet, it is amazing to Dale and I every day how much he learns and grows. We absolutely have the greatest kids! Not that we are perfect parents by any means, but we are learning every day! Dale and I love each other and our kids know that...I really think that makes them better kids! Anyway, obviously I am getting off subject...YEAH tomorrow is Friday! I will add more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment