Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus...




Dale broke out his guitar today and Hayden was mesmerized! He played "The Wheels On The Bus" for him and he danced and tried to sing along! I had to take some pictures! Yes, that is Caitlyn in the back playing a tamborine! We pretty much took it easy today! We did clean out one of the sheds out back and put some stuff aside for a yard sale this spring. We had our Sunday morning waffle breakfast, it was nice to have everyone over. I did not like the new waffle maker that I bought! It is supposed to cook four at a time, but I was not impressed with the quality of the waffle it made! Maybe I will get used to it, otherwise, we will be eating mostly pancakes from now on! We went to Betty and Ralph's for supper tonight, Hayden had a ball playing on the porch! We didn't get to stay long because we had to get back and take baths and prepare for tomorrow. Right now they are all playing in Caitlyn's room. Dale is watching Monster Quest (they NEVER find one!!!) and I am about to look up how to plant a garden. We are going to try to have a garden this summer. I think it will be good for the kids to learn how to nurture something and watch it grow! Anyway, I have lots to do....love you all




No comments:

Post a Comment