Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!




Mommy wants to cry every time I think about it! I am SO blessed to have Hayden in my life! He completes our family and brightens our days! What an unexpected miracle he was! All I ever wanted was to be surprised by a pregnany and God gave us that with Hayden! It is so hard going through any type of infertility treatments and I finally gave up! I was tired of the hormones and stress that it intales, I gave up! I am so honored that God decided that maybe we needed just one more! I will NEVER forget standing in the bathroom looking at the test in disbelief! What a bigger surprise when we learned that we were already 16 weeks pregnant! Four days after we found out that we were going to have baby number 3, we learned that it was a baby boy! I remember Caitlyn saying to the ultrasound tech that she wanted a girl! The tech said "I am sorry honey, but I dont get to make it a boy or a girl!!" Caitlyn absolutely loves her baby brother now! How could you not love him...he is absolutely precious!!! Now that I am about to cry, I think I will go help Dale clean the kitchen!




Here is a poem that I want to dedicate to my 1 year old!!!



Author: Maryann K Cusimano



I am your parent you are my child


I am your quiet place, you are my wild


I am your calm face, you are my giggle


I am your wait, you are my wiggle


I am your audience, you are my clown


I am your London Bridge, you are my falling down


I am your Carrot Sticks, you are my licorice


I am your dandelion, you are my first wish


I am your water wings, you are my deep


I am your open arms, you are my running leap


I am your way home, you are my new path


I am your dry towel, you are my wet bath


I am your dinner you are my chocolate cake


I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake


I am your finish line, you are my race


I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace


I am your favourite book, you are my new lines


I am your nightlight, you are my sunshine


I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo


I am your kiss goodnight, you are my I love you

4 comments:

  1. okay, now that you've made me cry!! what a beautiful little poem!! i love the pics too! what a sweet little miracle he is! love you guy and see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hayden! What a beautiful maracle he is! You can tell looking at him just how sweet he is! He was just so meant to be. Wish we could be there! Have a wonderful day little man. Many kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry can't spell, been up all night working I meant "MIRACLE". Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hayden. This is from Hannah(typed by Aunt Jen!!) - I just wanted to say how sorry I am that I missed your party. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday My Little Sweet Boy - you are my happy, happy baby cousin. I missed you while I was gone to camp but I will come see you tomorrow. I am so happy that you are One Year Old. Happy Birthday Baby Cousin.

    ReplyDelete