Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy Day!

Today was busy!!! Mom and Dad brought over donuts this morning for the kids to eat before school. They loved them, it is funny how much they like cake donuts. Most kids like the regular donuts and I thought that cake donuts were for old people. I guess I was wrong!! Hayden, Grammy and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and then came back home! I spent a lot of the day putting away laundry and cleaning the boys' room! I went to pick the kids up and it was POURING down raining! Tonight we all went to Abes Ole Feed House, Grammy and Paw Paw went with us! While we were there, Jennifer and Mark showed up! We have never eaten there before, but we will definitly go back! It was wonderful! Now, the kids are watching "Howie Do It" and then we are going to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment