Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 more days!

Just three more days until my baby turns one!!! I found out that his birthday cake is going to cost me $90.00, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Dale was very calm about it though, I think we both decided that he is the baby and our last "first" birthday so we wanted it to be special! Luckily, mom said that she would pay for some of it, thank God!!! Today was busy, but Dr.Stanford was needing to get out of there by 6pm, so I got off a little earlier than usual. We went to Larry's for supper. Hayden said "apple" for the first time while we were there! He can talk pretty well...it is amazing how well he enunciates his words. He also drank from a straw for the first time. Usually, we get the drink in our straw then put it in his mouth, but tonight he actually learned how to suck it from the straw! I'm telling ya'll that he is a child prodegy!!! Ha Ha!!! Jackson got blue again today at school...that is the best you can get! Today makes 7 days in a row that he has gotten blue! I went to Caitlyn's school today to take a picture of her standing next to the board that had her listed as Student Of The Month, but I couldn't find it anywhere! I asked the office where it was and they didn't offer much help. Apparently, the counselor is the one who deals with that and she was too busy to talk! I did hear that Caitlyn's picture is going to be in the Benton Courier some time this month, so I guess I will have to scrapbook that instead! Anyway, I am off tomorow and Betty and I are going to go to "Toy Up" and look for Hayden a birthday present! I thought Caitlyn's dentist appt was tomorrow, but it is the 19th, so she will not get to go with us! Well, it is time for the Wright children to go to bed so I must go! Love Yall!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see photos of that cake! Wow! But since it's your last go all out! Toy up is so much fun! I got the kids some Christmas presents there this year & it was neat to see something different that you don't see at Wal-mart or Target! Have fun on your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William almost had a heart attack when he read what that cake cost, we are dying to see it. They are all so cute in the pictures with Dale singing, can't post pics like that makes me want to have another one lol, so cute. Can't wait to see B-Day pics!

    ReplyDelete