Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dreading Tomorrow!

I wish I could freeze time right now! We had a great day today, but tomorrow will be a different story! The kids were a little whiney today, not sure why! Hayden is just plain crabby...I think his ears might still be bothering him. We went to WalMart today and I bought some new bathroom towels. We had a hodge podge of towels in the bathroom, no two were alike! I decided that after 10 years of marriage, we really needed to have some matching towels! Dale has played the Wii a lot with the kids today, they really enjoy MarioKart and SuperMario Brothers. Our Sunday morning waffle extravaganza went well! Dale broke my new waffle maker (I hated the dumb thing anyway), so we ended up eating pancakes! Everyone had a great time visiting, I sure do like that everyone can come here for a meal at least once a week. My extended family (grandpa and uncle) really don't communicate with my family a whole lot. We were not raised with much family around except for mom and dad. I really want my children to know that they do have Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents that care about them. I guess I will be making pancakes for a long time! Caitlyn had soccer practice tonight. Her team is the ONLY one of its kind from Benton. They have the only 6-10 year old team that is in a league. They will have to travel to most of the games though. Hopefully we will not go further than North Little Rock for now! She had fun, but this league is a big deal, so she has to be serious about it! She did good, her coach made them run laps around the Boys and Girls Club field, she HATED that!!! Dale is the assistant coach, which is nice! At least he will be at all of her games in case I have to work! Well, I have a headache, so I am going to take a HOTTTT bath and go to bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment