Monday, February 9, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday!




Mondays are the worst!! It is AMAZING that we have that many sick kids that need to be seen! We were very busy today, needless to say! It was a good day though, I kind of like it when we are busy because the day flies by! This morning when I was looking through Caitlyn's backpack, I saw a letter that was folded up in her bag. It said that Caitlyn has been chosen as Angie Grant's Student of the Month! She was picked because she has good character and is polite and helps others. I was SOOOO proud of her! I said Caitlyn, why didn't you tell me that you got this award? She just said, Oh, I forgot! She is so humble!!! Jackson, on the other hand, will probably NOT get that award!!! Ha Ha...just kidding! He is precious and actually, he always thinks of others! He is very caring, especially when you can see past his hyperactivity! Hayden had a great day today...just 4 more days until he is 1 year old! The picture above was taken of him after he was born! Just makes me sad looking at it...It is sad to think that we are done having babies, but eventually we have to stop (we are not the Duggars)!! My sister is trying to have a baby and so is my brother and his wife, so that should help get over the whole baby thing for me!!! Well, I have to go put kids to bed...love yall

1 comment:

  1. Baby pics are too cute! Cannot believe he is almost 1! I know I should keep a journal. It sounds great but when do you have the time? I'm so glad I have found your blog to keep up with you this way! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete