Monday, February 23, 2009

Boy, What a Day!

My day started at 5am...again! Hayden has been going to bed earlier than normal because he has been ill, that part has been nice! BUT, he is waking up earlier...not nice! Tonight, I put his behind to bed at 9! Hopefully, he will sleep till 6 or 7!
Today was insane! I was already tired which equals a bad mood in the laws of Shanna book! Then Dr Stanford comes in earlier than I was expecting, so I didn't get a lot done this morning. Our afternoon was crazy, lots of coughs and ear aches! Luckily, we have not had tons of flu yet! I did not clock out until 6:50pm! I didn't get home until after 7 because I decided to get McDonalds for the family on the way home. Dale could not cook supper because Hayden will not let you! He is very clingy lately! You should see him, he is covered in a rash...head to toe! I guess he has Roseola! I gave him some Benadryl and now he is fast asleep and hopefully the rash will be gone in the morning. Caitlyn and Jack are getting sleepy so it surely won't be long before they are asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shanna, so sorry to call on a night when you got home at 7:00, and your baby is sick. You truly are a super mom! Hope Hayden is better soon, poor little guy! We love reading the blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to! lov you all

    ReplyDelete