Monday, January 26, 2009

Monopoly

Nothing very remarkable at work today! It is monday, we were busy, it is COLD outside! Dale and I ate lunch together at Larry's today. We really enjoy getting to have a nice meal together every now and then! I didn't leave work tonight until almost 6:30 and then I had to go get gas. Dale wanted me to go pick up the Monopoly game for the Wii machine. The roads were starting to get slick, but I made it to Game Stop before they closed to buy it.

We made it about a quarter through a game and Jack had lost interest. Caitlyn really likes it, she is good at that kind of stuff. Dale and I try to make being at home fun, so that when they get older, they may actually like to be around us (probably won't work, but it is worth a shot)! We are supposed to get a lot of ice tonight and so I am not sure if Caitlyn will be able to go to her dental appt in the morning, but if she does go, I will let you know how she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment