Friday, January 16, 2009

Wonderful Day Off !!!

Today was so nice! I went to Walmart to finish the grocery shopping (not so fun)! After that, I had to go pay the car payments...not fun either! I went with mom to get her hair cut, I was just there for moral support! I don't know why, but I love to watch people get their hair cut! I came home and started laundry. Hayden was in a pretty good mood today so he was actually letting me get some stuff done! Usually, he is climbing up my leg the second I put him down! Dale's mom came over and brought the kids some summer clothes that she bought at Old Navy. That was such a surprise!! I can use all the help I can get with three kids...I almost dread the seasons changing because that means three new wardrobes I have to buy!!
Tomorrow, Dale and I are planning on taking the kids to his mom's house and painting our living room and the boys' room. I picked out a "kermit the frog" green for their room (I am a little nervous about it, but I think it will be so cool when we actually get it done) and I picked out a grey/blue color for the living room...I will post some pics when I get it done! Painting always seems easy to me until I actually start taping it all off, then I start to get overwhelmed! I welcome anyone who wants to come over and help me!!! (hint hint)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Green!! I'll have to come over later and see what it looks like.. I hope you can post pics when it's done too.... hope you had a good day off.. I didn't do anything!!! And that was fine by me!! talk to you tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete