Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Orthodontist Appointment

Today, Caitlyn had to see Dr.Daniel. He is an Orthodontist that Dr.Mazurek (Caitlyn's dentist) recommended that we see. Her teeth are cram packed in her mouth and we need to get an early start on getting them straight. Luckily for her she is missing two adult teeth on the bottom. He did an x-ray and decided that for now, we will plan on pulling two baby teeth on the top and two on the bottom. Hopefully, that will allow her mouth to have some extra room to fit all of those teeth in! I was so happy to hear that we may be able to skip braces! Poor Caitlyn, she started crying when he said that she would have to get some teeth pulled. She said "Mom, in my head, I just see you and Dr.Mazurek pulling out my teeth and blood going everywhere with me screaming in pain!!" It was hilarious!! She is such a mess! Jack is doing great too, he is in love with MarioKart on the DS. I wasn't sure that he would be able to play it, but he is really good at it and it allows him to use some of his energy on something besides bouncing off the walls! Hayden is also doing well, he is soooo funny! It is so much fun watching him grow and learn! We are so blessed!!! Oh, I almost forgot, Bella is also doing well! She is laying on Caitlyn's backpack sound asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Invisalign Braces Cost I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete