Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting ready for the weekend!

Today was busy, but fun! I had a meeting at lunch to discuss EMD's at the clinic...that was kind of boring, but I guess I needed to be there! I picked up Wendy's for supper, I was running late getting off from work and I didnt have time to cook a big supper before Grey's came on. I went to Old Navy and picked up a shirt to wear to the races tomorrow. Dale thought that was silly because I didnt really have to dress up, but I can always find a good reason to shop!!
I scheduled Caitlyn to go to the dentist on Tuesday to get a filling (NO she does not have a cavity), she has a problem with the way one of her teeth developed and the only way to fix it is to do a filling. Jack got sent home from school today because he was being naughty (we already addressed the problem and he promises to do better tomorrow). God love his teacher! Bless her heart, I'll bet she will be dancing around the room when he starts kindergarten!!! That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment