Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!!

Well, Caitlyn did not get to go to the dentist today due to the weather. They both went to school this morning hoping that the school would close early (it didn't though)! I spent my day cleaning the house and doing laundry. I went to WalMart this morning and picked up a few things that we would need even if we don't get iced in!! Hayden was wonderful today...he is getting so good at putting himself to sleep for his naps. I was rocking him, but he would fight it so hard that I finally gave up and started putting him in the crib with a few ounces of warm milk, it works like a charm and he is old enough now that I am not so worried about ear infections with him laying down with a bottle. I ordered him the cutest things to go on his bottles (and sippy cups). They are little rubber bands with his name on them. They fit around the bottle and really serve no purpose except that they have his name on it and they are adorable! I saw them on the bottle of one of my patients last week and saw them again on John and Kate plus 8 and I knew that my Hayden REALLY needed them! It is nearly 10pm and all three kids are asleep, what a pleasant surprise! I am going to go to bed a little early tonight (it is sad that 9:50 is considered "early")! Love you all...

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did the pics on the side!! this is way cute!! and did I mention how proud I am that you blog so much!!!

    ReplyDelete