Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a crappy week so far!


We have had a stomach virus going around our house this week. Jackson and Hayden have been running fever and having stomach issues. I have not been getting any sleep and I seem to be washing bed sheets on a daily basis now! I'M TIRED!!!
Our lives are blessed though, we have three beautiful children and a great life! I am always so thankful for what we have!
It is "winter" at the clinic and we are working our butts off. I usually do not get home in the evenings until around 6:40 and then I have to start my second job (being a mommy). Luckily Dale gets supper fixed and the kids bathed before I get home! I feel like the only time I even see them anymore is in the mornings when I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off and then in the evenings when I am trying to get them fed and cleaning up! It will get better though, I just know it! I do love my job though, I am really not sure exactly why though!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you like your header.. i want this page now!!! and i had to add that cartoon after i read your blog... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the had the best Doctor ever, you might feel a little better. HA HA. I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete