Thursday, January 15, 2009

Okay, I made it home! I went to Kroger to buy groceries in case it freezes and we cant leave the house for a month!!! Not really, but there were several people there that looked like that is what they are planning for! When I left Kroger, I had to go to Little Caesars and get some pizza and then go home. We are watching CSI right now...it's a re-run then we are gonna watch Grey's. I am torn though, tonight is Grissom's last night on CSI, maybe we will DVR them both! I am SOOO happy about my 4 day weekend! I can get so much housework done when the big kids are at school. My day was busy, but we managed! Dale seemed to have a good day, he is lost in TV land right now! Caitlyn is playing MarioKart on the DS, Jack is pecking on my shoulder asking me if he can play a computer game and Hayden is playing with a sock! What a great life, huh! I am SERIOUSLY thinking about sneeking to the bathroom and taking a HOT bath...wonder if anyone would notice!!! You should see Jack, he is standing in the middle of the floor pretending to Karate on someone! It is so fun to watch him use his imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment