Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not so "Lucky" dog!


This morning, I got up and mopped the kitchen floor (before work) and visited with mom. I got to work early and started my morning routine. At about 9:00, my mom called to say that she went outside to check on "Lucky" and he was GONE! Can you believe that? His collar was broken and he was nowhere to be found. I could not believe that because he would just lay on the porch if he was not connected to his cable out back. He was not the kind to run off. Mom called the Dog Pound and he was not there. Mom was really not looking forward to telling Caitlyn. When Caitlyn finally woke up, she told mom that she would eat breakfast after she checked on the dog (poor thing). Mom had to tell her that he ran away and she started crying. She is so tenderhearted. Mom got the kids dressed and they drove around looking for him, but he was gone. So, now we wasted that money on stuff that we don't need anymore. I am just glad he ran away before I paid to have his shots updated and stuff. So, tonight we tried not to talk much about him and Caitlyn seems to be doing okay for now. Maybe he will come back.

Anyways, work was about the same as always. We ate spaghetti for supper, Jackson refused to eat it because it looked funny (it was whole wheat), he said it looked like fruit spaghetti! I told him that there was no such thing, but he said that he ate some before!? Who knows! Hayden went to bed early, his hand is looking a little better, but it still bothers him. I think that about covers it...more later.

1 comment:

  1. What? you lost the dog???? you'll just have to go BUY her one now!! haha.... that's to bad though, he was a cute dog....

    ReplyDelete