Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am finished buying school supplies!!


I bought the last bit this afternoon! Thank God it is over!! Actually, they did not really need a whole lot this year. I love to buy school supplies, I guess it reminds me of my childhood.
Jackson picked out a Transformer backpack from Target and had to have the matching lunch box too. Caitlyn has a pink bag with hearts on it from Old Navy that she got for her birthday. We ate at Chili's for dinner after going to Target. I ate the Honey Chipolte Chicken Crispers and they were SOOO good! Maw Maw went with us and brought Caitlyn and Jackson back home. I spent the rest of the evening trying to clean the boys' room. I am amazed at how quickly they can mess it back up. I put everything up except for the GeoTrack stuff. Hayden loves to play with it, so I made a big train track with all the houses and stuff so it takes up most of the floor. Everything else is put away. Jackson is actually sleeping in his own bed (HALLELUJAH) and Caitlyn is trying to wind down in her bed...she would prefer if Jack was in there with her, but she would never admit that. Hayden, of course, is sound asleep in his bed! Dale is watching "Skeleton Key" on the SciFi channel so I am sure I will not be able to sleep tonight now!! Anyway, more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment