Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hells Kitchen!


Tonight started another season of Hell's Kitchen and I am hooked...again! I love that show. Dale and I were cracking up at the dumb things that they were doing! I cannot wait until next Tuesday night.
Work was good...I got to leave at 4:30 because we were slow. Dale cooked supper for me again and it was NICE! Jackson went to bed around 8pm and Hayden went to bed at 9pm. Caitlyn is still awake.
Speaking of Caitlyn, I had to buy her her first real bra today. She loves to run around the house without a shirt on at night because she is very hot natured. I finally had to tell her that she is getting too big for that and it was time to keep those girls covered up. She has had some play bra's, but today she got some real ones...kind of sad.
Nothing major going on around here. Just work and house cleaning. We packed up some stuff to put in the shed for a upcoming garage sale. I packed away all of Hayden's bottles...he has been off of them for a few months now, but it was VERY sad to pack them away. I am not sure that I can sell them...they were Jack's and passed down to Hayden (yes, I will sell them, but I dont have to be excited about it). I need Dale to keep me strong about not having another one. These are the hardest times for me. I hate it when they start potty training and growing up so fast. BUT if we had another one...eventually I would be going through the same thing with it and next thing you know, we would be the Duggar's!!
Hayden knows his eyes, nose and ears now...he is sooooo cute. When I was pregnant with him, Jackson would tell us that he was going to teach him all about trains. WELL, Hayden LOVES Thomas The Tank Engine now. He loves to hear the theme song and play with all the trains that Jack has collected! Enough for now...more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment