Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jennifer's Birthday


My sister Jennifer turned 31 today...she is gettin OLD!!! Mark (husband) and Hannah (daughter) threw her a party this afternoon at her house. Everyone swam and ate good food! It does not seem like she should be in her thirties. It seems like we are still teenagers. I guess I am in denial about my upcoming thirtieth birthday as well. She had a good time, Mark got her a german chocolate cake from Cakery Affairs and it was delicious! That is the same place that made Hayden's cake!
Hayden really enjoyed getting in the pool at Aunt Jens! I am so glad that we do not have a pool at our house though because I would be a nervous wreck with Hayden. He has NO fear and thought the idea of jumping into the pool was great. He did not care if he had his swimmers on or not!
After the party, Dale and I took the kids to MawMaw's. Caitlyn and Jack wanted to spend the night. They both slept with us last night and neither of us got any sleep, I swear those two move more when they are sleeping then when they are awake! They pretty much made it impossible to get any sleep! Needless to say, we are ready for a good nights sleep. I am super grouchy today, not sure why! I think I have finally started having PMS symptoms! Dale would argue that I have BEEN having that, but I think it has recently become more pronounced! So, not much going on for now, I will blog again later.
Oh, by the way, we watched "Knowing" it was pretty good, a little scary to me in some parts, but I think I would watch it again if I had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment