Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally Friday!!

We were SOOOO slow at work today. I had to stay until 5:30, but we were dead after 2pm. I pretty much sat at my desk looking at the clock. It is amazing how much things change between the winter and summer at the clinic. I ate my Lean Cuisine meal for lunch...it was GROSSSS!
Dale fixed supper tonight which was a nice surprise...the couch was so lonely without him! HA HA! I watched the season finale of 16 and Pregnant. I dont really ever watch MTV, but one night this show came on and I was hooked. The season finale was about a 16 year old couple that gave their baby up for adoption. I cried and cried and cried. I would be okay during commercials, but when it came back on, I would start all over. It was absolutely the saddest show I have ever watched.
I have to work tomorrow (yuck). After work, we are going to Larry's for Hannah Work's Birthday party! I cant believe how fast our girls are growing up. Enough for now, the older two are in time out for a minute...they are acting like a bunch of crazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment