Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updated Dining Room Pics
















So I need some input. I was originally wanting to do black and white toile wallpaper and paint the wainscoat white. Now I think I am still going to paint the wainscoat white, but I am thinking about painting the wall a butter yellow color. All of the door and window trim is also going to be white. I think that the yellow will go really good with the blue living room and the green kitchen. Actually the three colors together match our dishes. I think the lighter color will really make the room look bigger. I am wanting to put lots of pictures on the wall...mostly black and white pics of the kids.

2 comments:

  1. i think whatever you do it's gonna look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the dining room looks amazing! Love the wainescoating. I agree anything you do will look great! It looks so big, how nice to have more space. Can't wait to see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete