Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful Day!!

I had to work this morning...yuck! We were not that busy, sure we had our share of sick kids, but nothing like I was expecting. We actually got to leave around 11am. I went to MawMaw's to meet up with Dale and the kids. I played softball outside with the kids (Austin included) and then we played some kickball. The weather could not have been better!
We came home around 6ish and the kids got their baths and are almost in bed. Well, Hayden is asleep and Caitlyn is watching HS Musical in her room. Jackson...my little insomniac...is still awake. I went over to mom's for a little while and visited with them this evening. Dale was watching War Of The Worlds (with Tom Cruise) and I have seen it so many times already, but I guess Dale keeps watching in hopes that it will end differently or something. Tomorrow is our 11th Anniversary, I cannot believe it!! I really didn't think we would make it this far, but we did!! I am not sure if we are planning anything or not, my wallet says "NO", but who knows. I think we are going to Pine Bluff in the morning to look around the flea market, but other than that, I have nothing planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment