Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not a great off day!

Well, this morning I had to take Hayden to his appt at the clinic. The kids and I loaded up and headed to the clinic. I was in front of Target getting on the access road and I was rear ended. The guy was driving a 2009 Ford Focus and he hit me from behind. He was VERY nice, but un-insured!! I was SO mad! So I was late getting Hayden to his appt and then after the cop let me leave (the guy that hit me got the ticket) I was driving off and realized that he never gave me my license and registration back. I couldnt turn around because that is a one way street. I went ahead and went to the appt and then went to my insurance agent and filed a claim. Luckily, I have uninsured motorist protection. My insurance will cover the accident and will not increase my insurance. My nice insurance company called the state police and had the officer to meet me somewhere to get my information back to me. I felt a little weird driving around looking for a cop, usually I try to avoid them!! Anyway, the damage was only done to my rear bumper and hopefully I will be able to get that fixed soon.
Dale and I went grocery shopping tonight and ate left over Larry's pizza for dinner. Hannah Cantrell is spending the night tonight while Jennifer and Mark deal with Mark's dad's death. Hayden is starting to get sick...just a cold I think. Enough for now, more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment