Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School...The Morning Part.






This morning went so well. What a nice surprise. Jackson woke up and immediately said that he needed his lunchbox. I told him that he needed to get dressed first! He got dressed and was READY to go. He always surprises me...when I expect a meltdown...I get NOTHING. When I expect him to be fine...he has a meltdown. Anyway, he walked right into his classroom and started coloring. It was funny because his teacher was making the kids wear nametags, as she was putting Jacks nametag on, she told him that she already knew his name! I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. I am sure that Mrs.Jessica warned her about Jack!! I was so proud of him. On the way to school, he told Caitlyn that the first day of school is always scary, but the next day is a little easier and the next day is even better. I thought that was nice because that is what I have been telling him for weeks. After he told Caitlyn that, he said "damnit," I about wrecked the car...I said WHAT DID YOU SAY...he said it again...and again...I said "Where did you hear that word?" He said that he heard it last night watching "Deadliest Catch." I had to explain to him that that was a terribly naughty word and he is NOT to say that EVER again. I think he could tell by the look on my face that I was serious. Hopefully, he will have a great day and be ready to go back tomorrow. Caitlyn, I am sure, will do great. She is a good kid and has a lot of friends. I will let yall know

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute... glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad their first day of school went well. They both look so cute! "Damnit" story is too funny!

    ReplyDelete