Monday, August 17, 2009

100th Blog!!

I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....just kidding!!!!!!!!!!! I just wish I had something exciting to say on my 100th blog!!
Today went fine. We were busy and had Well-Clinic this afternoon. I HATE WELL CLINIC!! It is hard because I have to run up and down 2 flights of stairs about 8 times in a 4 hour period. We really like that we get to go downstairs for Well Clinic, but a lot of what we do for our checkups takes place up stairs, so needless to say I get a lot of exercise on those days!
Shannon and I went to eat lunch with our Hubby's at Treadway! We were a tad bit late coming back from lunch, but nobody seemed to notice! Tomorrow I have to take my car to Lander's to get it looked at and see if they can fix the bumper. Anyway, I will hopefully have something fun to blog about tomorrow. I am off for 2 days and I will spend tomorrow getting the kids ready for school on Wednesday. Enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment