Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Cavities!!!


Sorry I have not blogged lately! Nothing has been going on. I think we are all still recovering from Aunt Katie and Uncle Will's visit which was so much fun and we miss them already, but it has been nice to have the kids back at home!! I miss them when they spend the night away from home!

Well, today, I had to take the kids to see Dr.Mazurek (the dentist). I took all three kids by myself...it was a death wish!!! Hayden was not being seen, but it is good to take him as much as possible when the older kids go to get him used to being there and seeing that the dentist is nice! He got to lay on the bed and let the light shine in his mouth...he even got his own toothbrush from him! He was not sure what was going on, so we didn't push it with him. Jackson was first, his mouth is amazing! His teeth are perfectly spread apart and no sign of anything bad to come. He does not have any cavities and was such a good boy today! Caitlyn is my brave girl, she just lays there so still. Her mouth is a train wreck to me, but he said that it is not that bad to him. She had 4 teeth pulled there in March, but it looks like she may still need to have more taken out. She has always had a mouth full of baby teeth and now that her "adult" teeth are coming in, she is really cramped for space. I am trying to get by without having to pay for braces, but we will always do what is in her best interest. She is also cavity free! I don't know why, but that is always like my mommy report card! I am crazy about their teeth and pretty much insist that they brush them after eating anything sweet, but I don't always make them brush before bed, so I am always expecting him to say that they have a cavity! Anyways, then I had to grocery shop, make a bank deposit, mow the back yard, go eat lunch with Dale and entertain the kids! What a day! Unfortunately, I could get used to this! It is so nice being at home with them! I feel more rested now that Winter is over at the clinic. I have learned that once the first patient comes in with Swimmers Ear that winter is over and summer is finally here! Well goodnight for now!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.. i love hearing the words swimmer's ear... haha... I'm proud of u for photobucketing.... love the little frog

    ReplyDelete