Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun In The Sun!!


Today was HOT! We got up early and ate waffles (cooked by myself). We lounged around for a little while and then went to Best Buy and Petco. We bought the Wii Fit game, it is totally awesome...my legs are killing me! We also bought Caitlyn the Nintendo DS game that she has been wanting (Nintendogs Chihuahua). She knows we bought it, but she cannot have it until her birthday. She was okay with that plan. We looked around Petco, but didn't buy anything. We left there and went to Target's parking lot because they were having some fire safety thing going on. The kids got to go into a trailer and go through a simulation of what they should do if the house ever catches on fire. It was cool because they actually fill the room with smoke and the kids have to crawl out of a window into a fireman's arms. They learned a lot and had a good time looking at the fire truck and ambulance. It made me realize that we REALLY need to talk about what they should do if that ever happens. We went home after that so Hayden could take a nap. Shannon Work called and we made plans to go over there for supper so the kids could swim. My legs were killing me from my Wii workout, but the pool water seemed to help a little. Hayden got to go swimming too and he loved it! All of my kids have been water babies. We ate turkey burgers, chips and dip and grilled jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon and filled with cream cheese. They were sooooo good. We got home around 8:30 and I left to go get a few things from Walmart. Now I am back home and I am going to bed. Tomorrow should be just as exciting. I will fill you in tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time last night! Thanks for swimming with me.... Can't wait to do it again... Oh, and I'm working on that Canton,TX trip... We've got to go some time....

    ReplyDelete