Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little Daredevil!







Okay, do you see that? I was in the living room and Hayden was just walking around getting into stuff as usual! I saw him go in the kitchen, but didn't really pay it too much attention...after all my house is fairly baby proof. I have cabinet locks on the kitchen cabinets and all the medicine is kept up in a cabinet...I thought that was enough! All of a sudden, I heard the gerbil's cage door slam shut. I thought, "that sounds like Twinkle's cage door that just shut." Well, nobody was in the kitchen except for Hayden (the gerbil's cage is on the kitchen table. I keep it there because she is very active at night and it keeps Caitlyn up. I dont really have anywhere else to put her where Hayden cannot reach her). The only way that he could be messing with her cage was if he was ON the kitchen table. I went running into the kitchen and there he was...standing on the table wearing his shirt that says "I Love Danger". I thought your last baby was supposed to be the easiest! So now, the kitchen chairs are on the kitchen table. I usually have a baby gate up, but it gets to be a lot of trouble after about the 30th time of stepping over a gate in a 10 minute period! Anyways, I just thought I would share that with you.

1 comment:

  1. he is just like Hayleigh!! I swear!! How funny! boy, you got your hands full.... love the pics too.. And I miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete