Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Need A Time Out!
















Please please please put me in time out!!! I have been home all day with the kids and today was not as smooth as my last off day! Caitlyn and Jack have fought all day, they hate each other it seems! Jack has been extra whiney today and that makes everyones day bad!
MawMaw came over for a few minutes and found Hayden's pool that I bought him last year on sale. I have been looking everywhere for it and she found it in the attic. I dont go up there because of my fear of spiders! I blew it up and let the kids get in it. It is verrrry small, but it did the job just fine! They also got to play in an Octopus water sprinkler that has been in the shed for years. They had a great time and I got some cute pics.
I am thinking about taking my kids to Haskell and letting them walk on the railroad tracks and taking some black and white pictures. Also, Betty and Ralph have a cool old farm gate in the back yard that belongs to the guy behind them. The background is nice so I think I will also take some pics of them on the gate. Hopefully, I can arrange this next week when I am off. I will post the pics when I take them. Anyways, I am going to get off here. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment