Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Horray For My Off Day!!!


I am off tomorrow!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was fun, I love it when days go smooth! We were kind of busy, but not crazy busy! Dale and I ate lunch together at Larry's Pizza which was nice. It is funny how we never go anywhere where we are not recognized. Dale knows all the men and I know all the women and children! I got off around 5:30 and came home to three dirty kids! They had been outside playing in the yard and were covered in dirt from head to toe. I gave them a bath and then went to Walmart with mom to get a cabinet lock because Hayden keeps getting into the cleaners under the kitchen sink. I really never need under the sink, so I thought...until I put the dang lock on the door and now it seems like I have needed in there more for some reason. Every time I need in there, I have to take the lock off, it is kind of annoying. I am thinking about trying something else because it is already getting on my nerves to have to unlock it every time I need in there! We ate barbecue biscuit sandwiches that my dad made. I think he took some of Kris' recipe and twisted it to make his own concoction! They actually tasted pretty good, we may have to try them again soon! Dale did not come home until around 9pm and so I had to wrangle the kids into getting pj's on and getting to bed by myself...in case you can't picture that...it was 3 against 1, the odds were not in my favor! I did it though, them rascals were asleep when Dale got home! I am such a good mommy!!! Ha Ha, I think I am delirious now, so I am going to bed...more later...

1 comment:

  1. you are so retarted... it's nobody's fault but that darn cats.... i never used in anyways... no need for replacements.. i won't even miss it. it made for a funny story though didn't it?

    ReplyDelete