Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

Today was busy, as usual for us. Caitlyn had a soccer game this morning and it was raining and cold outside. This afternoon David and Shannon came over to eat dinner and hang out. I am trying to download music on to an MP3 player, but apparently I am just not that smart! I bought one for Jac_s birthday, but cannot seem to be able to download music to it. I am giving myself a headache over it!! Today I learned that one of my friends house got robbed. In case you haven't noticed, the letter that comes after "J" in the alphabet is not working on my computer today, so I am having to thin_ of words that do not contain that letter, or using spell chec_ to fix it...not ma_ing my life any easier tonight. Anyways, I feel so bad for her because the low life stole all of her camera stuff. I cannot imagine not having my camera and not being able to record everything that my children do. She is a very good photographer and has even ta_en pics of my family before. I watched a thing on one of the morning shows several months ago about a lady who had her camera stolen out of her car at a Cracker Barrell. This camera had been passed down for several generations and was being used to document her family's last vacation before the lady died of cancer. She actually got on the news and explained how special that camera was to her and that it was a family heirloom, the thief actually called the news show (anonymously) and said that he had left the camera in the par_ing garage at the news station next to the anchor mans car. He actually returned the camera and wrote the lady a letter and apologized for what he did. I don't thin_ they ever caught the guy, but it was a nice story. Maybe that is something we could try. People are so heartless sometimes. Anyways, my doors will be loc_ed from now on, we are really bad about running off and leaving them unloc_ed. This is a good lesson for us. No plans for tomorrow, we will see what happens. Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment