Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hump Day!







Easter went well, sorry for not blogging the pics! The kids had a blast hunting eggs at maw maw's on Sunday (inside the house). Hayden didn't really know what was going on, but he enjoyed playing with the plastic eggs and I am sure he is still passing that dang easter grass stuff in his stool!!!



Today, I had a nice day at work! We were busy as usual, but it was tolerable! Dale and the older kids are out getting a 4-wheeler (against my better judgement)! Caitlyn and Jack are excited about it, but after Dale and I bored them to death with the new rules, I am sure they will be scared to ride it!!! I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, unfortunately! I have 2 chipped teeth...I told Dale it was from carrying the three kids! It must have eaten away all my enamel! He says it is from brushing too much (I am sure that is not possible)! I am off all day tomorrow so I hope to get some bills paid and rest before getting the older two from school. The house is actually fairly clean tonight, so there won't be much for me to do tomorrow. Anyways, I will try to blog tomorrow night if I can...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad you all had a great Easter, love the pictures, the blue hand is my favorite! Too cute! How cool you all got a 4-wheeler, now the kids can all ride together, and hopefully not break their necks, lol! Your blog looks so good, love the background and the black and white photos. Your friend Shannon's is so cute too! Love her back grounds. Your lives seem so much more interesting than mine, they are really fun to read! You'll have to teach me how to blog and do the fancy back grounds! Can't believe Jack has a birthday coming up, and will be five, How can that be? He sure is a handsome little man! Hope you all are doing well, talk to you all soon!

    ReplyDelete