Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!
















I will start my blog by saying that I am so sorry to hear that Shannon's Grandpa died last night. I only had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times, but Shannon was very close to him and I know that this is so hard for her. I love you and if you need anything, you let me know.





Well, today Jackson had his 5th birthday! It is hard to believe that he is actually 5 years old now! The years just seem to fly by anymore. He had a GREAT time, his preschool teacher Ms.Jessica showed up and that made his day! She is such a wonderful teacher. Jackson got a shark slip-n-slide, V-Tech Digital Camera, Napa 18-wheeler, 2 Zero Gravity Cars (they climb up the walls...yeah!!!), a train that holds his mini-cars (from the movie Car's), a baseball set, a basketball goal and a basketball, a bubble gun and a Shake-N-Go car that looks like the bat mobile. I think that is all...he had a blast opening his presents! It was hilarious because he would scream when he opened his gifts like he was getting something he had always wanted! He is such a nut!!! The kids and I played baseball out back while Dale, Jennifer and Ralph put the basketball goal together! Then I SMOKED Dale at basketball!!!!!!! We are so competitive around here! Caitlyn had her last two soccer games today. Dale said she played very good and actually took the ball down the field some! She is not going to be on this same team again though, next season, she will play on a team with boys and girls instead of being on an all girls team! She is excited, but still talks about playing baseball. I just dont think that we can commit to baseball right now especially since we have put so much into soccer. Okay, my baby is finally walking. Everyone said that one day he would just take off...I didn't believe them because he is sooooo stubborn. BUT, over the past two days, he just gave up crawling and started walking. I took some pics of him walking outside today. I love this stage, they look so cute learning to walk! Enjoy the pics...more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment