Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Off Day!!!

Yeah!!! I am off today! I am SOOOO bored. Mom left this morning and went to Stamps (she didn't even tell me, she just left). My house is clean, Hayden is napping and there is NOTHING on TV....
Katie,
Hayden's head is fine. I couldn't ever get him to sit still long enough to get a good picture. The glue is still on his poor little head, I dont see any signs of it coming off anytime soon. That is some good glue I guess! We had a lot of fun doing the flower bed at Betty's! I told her that she needed to tell Ralph that he can put whatever he wants on the other side of the yard, but that side is hers and cannot be piled with stuff. I guess we will see...it does look good though. Dale and I love doing that kind of stuff, it is just hard now that Hayden wants to be in the middle of it and it makes me crazy for him to be that dirty. I know he is a boy, but I CANNOT stand dirt under fingernails it is so hard to get out. We did let him play in the dirt, but it was very hot outside and I was not sure how he would handle it, he is very fair complected. We kept putting sunscreen on him, but in the back of my mind I see Taylors sunburn. I finally just locked him up on the porch and he got so mad, but we were almost done. I plan on taking some garden pictures today and posting them tonight so you guys can see how good everything is growing. Are you guys still coming down?
Okay, I will post again tonight with some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment