Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

Today was my off day and it was such a beautiful day! Dale took a vacation day today and we spent the day together with Hayden! We went to Harvest Foods again today and bought some more groceries. You just cant beat 50% off! We also went to the Bryant Harvest Foods, but they were only 30% off. Our pantry is completely full!! We picked the kids up from school and went to Haskell to work some more on the shop. We were there for several hours, but nothing got done. I told my mother in law that we needed to send the guys fishing and we could finish it much faster!!! Jackson cried all the way back home because he wanted to spend the night, but he has school tomorrow so he had to come home. Caitlyn is laying on the couch watching Monster Quest with Dale and the boys are asleep. OH, by the way, Hayden is 15 months old today! He is such a joy! We have been so busy lately that it is getting harder to make time for blogging. Hayden has busted his forehead (it is all healed up now), fallen out of his crib, busted his lip more times than I can count and now has a carpet burn on his back. He NEVER stops, every since he busted his forehead, it seems like he has a new injury every day! He is tuff though, he hardly cries anymore! I just cant turn my back for a second without something happening. He climbs up the couch, tries to climb up on beds, climbs in and out of the tub...he is like the energizer bunny! I think it is just God's way of making sure that we dont have anymore kids!!!!! :) He is funny though, he can talk so good and makes us laugh all the time! Anyways, he is sleeping now, so I am going to go shave my legs!!! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment