Friday, May 8, 2009

Squeak Squeak Squeak...


Aren't they cute? These are the squeaky sandals that we bought Hayden today! Okay, actually MawMaw bought them...HE LOVES THEM!!! I had bought him some squeaky shoes before winter and he liked them, but he was not really walking much yet. Now that we are very moblie, we cant get enough of our squeaky shoes!!!

What to say...

Okay, apparently I am supposed to mention certain family members on MY blog!!! I am just not good at that. I can talk all day about my kids and my life, but I really dont have much to say about other people. Well, I should probably tell everyone that my little brother got married in October of 2008 to a girl that me met on the computer. He seems to be happy, but has had to deal with a lot in the last year. He used to play with my kids when he came over and they looked forward to playing with Uncle Daniel. Now he is busy with his own life and my kids have adjusted. Daniel married, bought a house and is now trying to have a baby in a matter of months. I can tell you from experience that having a baby is something that is life changing. They actually did get pregnant, but lost the baby at 6 weeks. It was a shock for all of us. Actually, they came to Benton after they found out that the baby was in "danger" and wanted everyone to keep thinking positive. I went to Hallmark and bought the baby a little lamb that he/she could have as a Lovie when it was born, but in the event that the baby didn't make it, it could be a reminder of the baby that they had lost. That thing was expensive. When they opened it, I could tell that it made her sad. Well, how else can I show that I am thinking positive if I didnt buy it something. Again, I am NOT good at this emotional stuff and I knew how much Daniel wanted this baby. Well, apparently the gift was a bad idea because she got mad about it. I think mom said it was because the bag said something about being brand new. That was the only Winnie the Pooh bag that they had and the theme that they wanted to use was Pooh. Sometimes I just can't win for losing. So, guess what? I give up. I dont care if you like me, really I dont care. I have my own life here and my own crazy household to deal with and dont have time for drama. I love my brother and if his wife hates that then OH WELL. Probably a good thing that we live so far apart. I am me and this is how I am. I am sorry that the baby didn't make it. You WILL get pregnant and you will love that baby from the word go and I will be here to help as much as I can. I understand that you needed to be mad at someone and if you needed that person to be me than okay. I have personally not had to deal with a loss like that so I am not sure what grieving process works best, but apparently it must be someones fault. Anyways, maybe it is not a good idea for you to want to be mentioned on my blog. Enough for now...I think I may need a cup of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. you are soooo freakin brave!!! Gotta love you! have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete