Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday!


Well, Caitlyn and Jack spent the night at MawMaw's last night...It was sooo quiet around the house! Dale, Hayden and I had to get up this morning and deliver some lawn mowers to some customers and then we went to Haskell to spend the day. When we got to Haskell, everyone was excited to go see Monsters Vs. Aliens. The movie started at 11:30 and MawMaw, Aunt Brenda, Laura, Austin, Caitlyn and Jack left here around11am to get there and get seated in time. So now, I am here in Haskell alone. Well, actually Dale and Ralph are outside working on the new shed, they are installing some tables for the mowers to sit on. Hayden is taking a nap. What a nice quiet day so far!!! Hayden has gotten so much attention over those squeaky sandals. He absolutely loves them!
Mother's Day is tomorrow!!! I bought my mom and mother in law some plants. Mom wanted a certain plant and I forgot the name of it. I bought her a yellow one at a nursery in Bryant. I couldn't decide what to get Betty, so I went back to the nursery and bought her two plants called "Lambs Ear." The leaf is thick and covered in hair, like a lambs ear. It is the coolest looking plant, I even bought me one. I really forgot what mom's plant is called, but it will grow up a post and has these beautiful big yellow blooms. I can't wait to see how big it gets! I love this time of year when all the flowers are blooming and we can be outiside more! Anyways, goodbye for now. I will blog more later. Oh, I almost forgot...Hi mom...Hi dad...Hi Jennifer...Hi Daniel...Hi Kris...Hi Missy...Hi Mark...Hi Hannah...Hi Shannon...Hi Kate...Hi Kristie...Does that cover everyone??? :) Love you all!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are trully a dork! you know that don't you? Anyways, have a great Mommy's Day!!

    ReplyDelete