Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday


Today was WET! Dale and his dad had to work at the shop in Little Rock today. They had some lawn mowers and chain saws to work on. Jack really wanted to go with them, so Dale agreed and off they went! He called me about 30 minutes later and wanted to come back home!!! Jack hates to be dirty, he cannot stand to be in a dirty place and he will NOT go to the bathroom if the bathroom is not clean! He is his mommy's son!!! Hayden, on the other hand, would bathe in dirt if we would let him! I think Jack will grow up to be a doctor!!! He is very particular in how he likes things, he does not do dirt and he is very stubborn! Anyways...me, mom, dad, Hayden, Caitlyn and Betty ate lunch at Home Plate Diner this afternoon. Well, I say we ate lunch, but actually they dont serve lunch until noon. We got there at 11 something so we had to eat omlets! They were good though. Betty and I went to Giggles and Wiggles to get Hayden a pair of squeaky sandals. He has the shoes, but we are hunting sandals for the summer. They had every size except for size 5. I tried to order some online, but they are back ordered for 6 weeks. By that time, we will be in a size 6.

We ate dinner at Betty and Ralph's and then Dale and I went grocery shopping. We left Hayden with my mom and dad while we went. It was nice to get out without the kids. Of course, we had to call the kids while we were in WMart to see what kind of hot pockets Caitlyn wants and then we had to look at clothes and toys while we were there. Caitlyn's birthday is next and it is coming up soon, so we were trying to get some ideas without her help!!! Dale and I made a low fat dessert when we got home and now we are watching Pitchmen! Not really my thing, but Dale enjoys it!!! Okay, I am out of things to talk about, so I am going for now...more later!!!

1 comment:

  1. yep, love that movie too.... you shoulda been here and we could have laughed together...

    ReplyDelete