Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy Day!







Well, I had to work this morning! It was great, I worked with Dr.Irwin. We were busy, but our schedule did not get full, so I got to leave around 11:30. We went to Dale's parents house this afternoon and ate supper. The kids of course spent the night! Laura and Austin were there and there was no talking them out of staying the night. We came home and Hayden took a bath with me and then went right to sleep. Now, Dale is watching some Sci-Fi movie and I am thinking about going to bed! Caitlyn has a game tomorrow, hopefully the weather warms up some for her! Other than that, I don't think we have much planned for tomorrow! That usually means Dale will have to start tearing something up! He cannot stand to be bored and usually the house pays for it! LOVE YOU HONEY!!! Uh-Oh here he comes...better go!!! These are the pics of the garden...

2 comments:

  1. you're luckey.. the only thing he is ready to tear up is my house!! Thanks.. I think he's kinda adorable too... but i'm partial... haha.. talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love all the pictures of the kids. The one with all their heads together is so cool. The boys like the hampster pic. Very cute. Your garden looks great. We had just put are stuff out in the green house and we had a blizzard hit Thursday and killed everything. Can't believe it is that warm there to start, that is so nice. Thanks for the advice you gave me about Mitchell, I tried the frog and got nothing. Think there will have to be some surgery. Hope you all are doing well. Hopefully we will see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete