Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nothing Much!

Daniel and his wife came to visit today. Dale, Daniel and my dad went to the movies and saw District 9, they all seemed to enjoy it. Dale smoked another pork butt and everyone ate dinner in our new dining room. Tonight, Dale and I are going to stay up late and try to get the primer on the walls. The yellow is bright, but I like it.
The kids are feeling better I guess, Jack took his last dose of steroids this morning (THANK GOD!!) and Hayden has 3 days left. Hayden is very very irritable which is to be expected I guess! No big plans for tomorrow. I cleaned out my room yesterday and Caitlyn's room today. I am saving the boys' room until Monday. Anyway, we are taking floor donations if anyone has any extra hardwood laying around!! It is sad to have such nice walls and a crappy concrete floor with paint all over it, but Rome wasnt built in a day, so I will have to be patient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment